Conditions of Employment:
Must be a U.S. citizen, and being authorized to work in the US is a precondition of employment.
Bachelor's degree and above in medical technology, clinical laboratory science, chemical, physical or biological science
• Ordering and tracking lab and office supplies
• Managing various vendors
• Assisting facility operation
• Other duties as assigned
• Good business communication skill
• Attention to detail and high accuracy required
• Proficient in Windows Office software including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to use formula in Excel to analyze and summarize data preferred
The company offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; as well as 401(k) match and paid time leave.
To apply for this job, please send your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org