- Develop, optimize and perform a broad range of biochemical and cell-based assays for the characterization of therapeutic antibodies, including but not limited immunoassay, Real-Time PCR, Flow Cytometry, Western Blot and other protein analysis
- Culture mammalian cells, insect cells and immune cells (lymphocytes, NK cells, dendritic cells, PBMC, ) for required experimental objectives.
- Participate and drive assay development, assay transfer and assay qualification activities within department and CRO
- Compile analytical data, perform data analysis and interpretation, prepare technical report, present data to project teams, give oral presentation at internal or external meetings.
- Troubleshoot method and instrumentation problems; be proactive in solving technical problems.
- Effectively plan and ensure project deliverables and timelines are met and contribute to mentoring and training team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; highly organized and efficient record keeping
Master or Ph.D’s degree in Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or related discipline with a minimum of 2 years’ industry laboratory or 5 years’ academic research experience
- Experience with aseptic techniques, cell culture (suspension and adherent), cell-based potency assays, ELISAs and molecular biology techniques (PCR/qPCR) is preferred
- Strong hands-on experience with the development and qualification of luminescence/fluorometry/colorimetry-based assays
- Strong ability to multi-task and willingness to work effectively in highly collaborative and diverse environment.
- Demonstrated track record of completing tasks within established timelines
- Data processing skills using Windows based software (Excel, Softmax Pro, GraphPad Prizm, etc.)
- Strong aptitude to work collaboratively with internal and external partners